CHARLOTTE, NC (WJZY) — Although Christian McCaffrey is in San Francisco, he still has a home in Charlotte.
This includes a premier two-story, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom penthouse located in Uptown Charlotte’s Skye Condominiums.
He is asking $3.75 million.
“This penthouse was more than a home to me,” McCaffrey said. “It has allowed me, every time I look out the window, to feel a part of the city that I love so much.”
If it sells for around that amount, it will be the most expensive apartment ever sold in Charlotte on a per-square-foot basis, according to his real estate agent, Victoria Speer of Ivester Jackson Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Great room with 25′ ceilings
- Double height windows along two exposures
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Culinary island
- Separate large dining island
- Architectural staircase made of glass and steel
- Each bedroom has a bathroom
- Two Owner’s Suites (one on main level, one on second level)
- Large walk-in closets with rain showers and freestanding baths
The house is on the 22nd floor. The Skye Condominiums address is 222. McCaffrey was number 22 on the Panthers.
“You can’t find a better apartment layout in Charlotte,” explained McCaffrey. “This is a home with so much character and I am delighted to pass on such an amazing home to the next owner.”
Residents have access to amenities including a rooftop pool, fitness center, 24-hour concierge, theater room, game room, club room and Fahrenheitfine dining restaurant on the roof.
Christian McCaffrey is seeking a record price for a Charlotte penthouse
Source link Christian McCaffrey is seeking a record price for a Charlotte penthouse