RALAND GAROS – The women’s tournament scheduled for Wednesday is a little better for those who are not early.
Except … it’s possible that Bianca Andreescu (on Philippe Chateau) and Leila Fernandez (on trial 6) may well be on trial at the same time – around 11am on EDT or so.
This, of course, depends on how long the second matches on these courts will last – the matches of the best of the five men.
Court of Philip Tent (Beginning at noon – 6 a.m. EDT)
1.  Angelique Kerber (Germany) v [WC] Elsa Jacquet (FRA)
3.  Belinda BENCHIC (SUI) v [PR] BIANCA ANDRESCO (POSSIBLE)
Court of Susan Langlen (11 am)
1.  Emma RADUCANU (UK) v. Alexander Sosnovich
2.  Maria SACCARI (Greece) v [PR] Carolina MUCHOVA
THE COURT OF SIMONNA MOTHER
2.  Coco Gauff (USA) v. Allison VAN WHITWANK (BEL)
4. Camilla Assorio (COL) v. Diana Perry (FRA)
1.  Jill Teichman (SUI) v [Q] Olga DANILOVICH (SRB)
3.  Leila FERNANDES (POSSIBLE) against Ekaterina SINYAKOVA (CZECH REPUBLIC)
2.  Amanda Anisimova (USA) vs [Q] Donna VEKIC (CRO)
4.  Peter Kvitova (Czech Republic) against [PR] Daria SAVIL (AUS)
3. Ayla TAMLYANOVICH (AUS) – Varvara GRACHAVA
3.  Elise MERTENS (BEL) v. Marie BUZKOVA (CZECH REPUBLIC)
2. BEATRIS HADDAD MAY (BRO) v. KAYI KANEPI (EST)
4. Magda LINET (POL) v Martina Travison (Italy)
1.  Victoria AZARENKO v. Andrea PETKAWICZ (Germany)
3.  Sorana TIRSTEA (RUS) v Sloan Stevens (USA)
Roland Garros ’22 – Day 4 women’s singles, order of play – open court Source link Roland Garros ’22 – Day 4 women’s singles, order of play – open court