Managing Rideshare is one way to make money full time or as a side concert. Companies like Rideshare, such as Uber and Lyft, offer opportunities to get started by having little more than a car, driver’s license and smartphone. You will also need to pass an inspection and your car must meet the standards dictated by the company.
Rideshare drivers take on a lot of responsibility. You may have to deal with unruly passengers, not to mention accidents and other incidents. The DVR can be invaluable in such situations. Touch or click here to see the three best dual camera devices you can buy.
As a racer, have you ever wondered how your rating is calculated? How many high marks did you get and how many low ones? Now Uber allows you to see the ratings you have received from drivers, good and bad.
Here is the background
For years, you could not easily access the passenger rankings in the Uber app. To find it, you had to take a few steps. Uber now lets you check this out by opening the app and clicking on the profile icon / image. You will see your rating under your name. Click the “Trips” button to see each trip you’ve made and the score you’ve received.
Have you ever wondered where this figure came from? You can now get a better idea with a breakdown of your average rating depending on how many 1-5 star ratings you have received from drivers.
You can access the breakdown of ratings in the Application Privacy Center:
- Open the Uber app and click on your own profile icon / picture.
- Go to Settings > Privacy> Privacy Center.
- Swipe left under Your data and privacy at Uber section and click on Would you like to see a summary of how you use Uber? button.
- Scroll down to Review your data section and click on See my estimates to see the breakdown of points.
You may also like it: Uber ads have been added to our list of favorite Super Bowl ads. Click here to check them out.
Low score? Here’s how to raise it
Uber has some recommendations to keep a high score or get a low one:
- Don’t leave a mess. When you go, take any rubbish and things with you. Perhaps for a start it would be a good idea to give up eating dirty food. The same goes for products with a strong odor.
- Fasten as soon as you sit in the car, no matter where you sit. This is for your own safety as well as for your driver.
- Don’t make the driver wait. They are on the clock. Don’t book a trip until you’re sure you’re ready.
- Be respectful and polite. This goes without saying. Check out Uber Community rules for more information.
- Don’t slam the door. Uber says drivers “have constantly called slamming doors the reason why they shoot stars.”
Use Uber? See how many one and five star ratings you got
Source link Use Uber? See how many one and five star ratings you got