A warehouse in Oman, Jordan, wants to sell tens of thousands of spare parts Honda spare parts for a paltry sum of $ 1.75 million. If you run a Honda workshop, this may be for you.
We recently came across this intriguing list on eBay. We have no idea why the seller is parting with such a dizzying set of Honda parts, but the list states that 76 percent of the parts are for cars of the 1974-2000 model year, and the remaining 24 percent – for Honda 2001-2015. models.
The list contains a link to the Dropbox folder, which contains a 288-page document with details of each individual item included in the auction, as well as the quantity of each item. Spare parts are suitable for Honda Acty, Accord, City, Civic, Prelude, CR-V, Jazz, CRX, Pilot, Quintet and Legend.
Read also: Honda to make two new electric sports cars under EV Push for $ 40 billion with 30 models
As you can probably imagine, the range of spare parts varies from everything: from dozens of timing belts to tiny sealing rings, pistons, exterior parts and major interior components. The photos on the list show hundreds of items stacked on shelves as far as the eye can see. There is even a whole part of the warehouse filled with spare doors for different Honda models.
Currently the parts are in Jordan, the seller says delivery can be arranged for the expensive buyer.
Will anyone actually be willing to pay $ 1.75 million to clear this warehouse of all Honda parts? It’s hard to know, but it’s a very big investment and might only make sense for those who run a Honda repair center or might be looking for all the parts and then hoping to sell them separately at a profit.
more photos …
What would you do with more than 90,000 Honda spare parts worth $ 1.75 million?
Source link What would you do with more than 90,000 Honda spare parts worth $ 1.75 million?