INDIAN WALES, Calif. – A tough starting game for Leila Fernandez at No. 18, who faces Amanda Anisimova.
Except for the drama with Anisimova’s team, new coach Darren Cahill, who was here earlier this week, has suddenly left, and he seems to have had quite dramatic circumstances.
So let’s see what will be there.
A number of other seeded players (including reigning champion Paul Bados) are also seeing their first actions.
BNP Paribas Open
Location: Indian Wells, California
Category: WTA 1000 (joint event with ATP Tour)
Dates: March 9 – 20, 2022
Cash prizes: $ 8,369,455 / $ 8,584,055
Draws: S96 – D32
Saturday, March 12, 2022
The order of the game
Stadium 1 (starting at 11 a.m. – 14:00 ET)
3.  Paula Bados (ESP) v. Teresa Martinkova (BSEC)
5.  Veronica Kudermetova v. Naomi Osaka (JPN) (not earlier than 8 pm)
1.  Arina Sobolenko (BLR) vs. Jasmine Paolini (ITA)
2.  Maria Saccari (Greece) vs. Ekaterina Sinyakova (BSEC)
4.  Leila Fernandez (CAN) against Amanda Anisimova (USA) (not earlier than 18 hours)
4.  Victoria Azarenko against. [LL] Astra Sharma (AUS)
5.  Jessica Pegula (USA) v [Q] Mary Buzova (BSEC)
1.  Peter Kvitov (BSEC) against Alexander Sosnovich
2.  Annette Cantaveit (EST) vs. Christina Kutsova (SVK)
3.  Elena Astapenko (LAT) vs. Shelby Rogers (USA)
1.  Vandrusov Market (BSEC) vs. [LL] Magdalena Frech (POL)
2.  Victoria Golubich (SUI) against Yulia Putin (KAZ)
3.  Sarah Sorribes Torma (ESP) vs. [Q] Kaya Juvan (SLO)
4. Xu Yifan / Yang Zhaoxuan (CHN) vs. Hao-Ching Chan (TPE) / Magda Lynette (POL)
1.  Elise Mertens (BEL) v. Martha Kostyuk (RBC)
2.  Elena Rybakina (KAZ) v. Allison Van Uitvank (BEL)
3.  Ons Jaber (TUN) v. [Q] Daria Saville (Australia)
4.  Gabriela Dobrowski (CAN) / Juliana Olmas (MEX) vs. Kirsten Flipkens (BEL) / Sanya Mirza (IND)
WTA Tour – Saturday, March 12, 2022, the order of the game – open court
Source link WTA Tour – Saturday, March 12, 2022, the order of the game – open court